The new RollerMouse Red, winner of the prestigious red dot design award 2013, gives you unparalled precision, control and comfort.
Solid, sleek and durable aluminum houses a new advanced rollerbar and eight centralized button functions.
Seven sensors placed inside the rollerbar track cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, while intuitively adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
The new textured rollerbar is bigger and better giving you more control and less strain. The mechanical mouse click has been replaced with an electronic click to eliminate click trauma and reduce the risk of unnecessary strain.
The larger surface of the rollerbar gives you more control when pointing, rolling or clicking. The RollerMouse Red was designed to adapt to the diverse needs of today’s computer users, working with programs ranging from CAD to general Office applications.
- Controlled by a fully open rollerbar, which encourages the use of both hands
- Unparalleled precision with tracking technology inside the rollerbar – up to 2400 dpi
- Quick and easy cursor speed change between five cursor speeds (800/1000/1200/1600/2400 dpi)
- Eight key functions made for productivity and ergonomics, including the “one touch” double click, copy and paste
- Adjustable click force and click volume
- Keyboard risers making it possible to customize keyboard height and angle to ensure optimal comfort and working position
- Plug and play USB installation – no driver required
- Aluminum body with detachable leatherette wrist rest
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer, Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/ME/98
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
|Orientation||Right Hand, Left Hand, Ambidextrous|
|Interface Type||USB, Wired|
|Integrated Features||Hot Keys, Scroll Wheel, Wrist Rest|