Platinum Preferred Installation Services
- Most orders placed Monday through Friday ship within 48 hours from our warehouse in Northern California. We use FedEx Ground as our standard shipping method. Shipping time in transit varies from 1 to 5 business days depending on final destination. Other delivery methods are available at extra cost.
- Drop ship items such as chairs and tables ship directly from the manufacturer with lead times varying from 1 to 8 weeks. Delivery times vary depending on product and manufacturer.
- While we strive to not backorder any of the items you've ordered it does occur from time to time. In this instance we ship the remaining items as soon as they become available to us from our manufacturers/distributors.
- Our site uses an Extended Validation SSL certificate. The Extended Validation Certificate required the most extensive validation process on our part. We have done this, so you can have the peace of mind knowing that we have gone through this process to validate domain ownership and the overall legitimacy of our business. This certificate guarantees that your account information is transmitted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is the industry standard 256-bit encryption technology security protocol. Per PCI compliance, we do not store your credit card number as raw data. All credit card numbers are tokenized and are only recognizable by our credit card processor.
- All returns must be approved by Office Relief through our Return Materials Authorization process. Before returning any product(s) to Office Relief please fill out a RMA form and we will issue you a RMA # for you to reference on the return box. All approved returns must be in 'like new' condition, in its original packaging with all original product documentation included and returned to us within 30 days of receipt. Please enclose the boxed item into a shipping box in an effort to avoid shipping damage. Any items returned that show wear and tear, without product documents, and or damaged will not have a credit issued. If at that time you wish to have the item sent back to you the customer will be responsible for the additional shipping charges. Office Relief will refuse any returns without a Return Materials Authorization and will not assume any responsibility for those products returned without a RMA #. All return shipping charges are prepaid by the customer.
- While most products are returnable, items such as chairs, tables, and WorkFit systems are non-returnable. Also, any items that are custom ordered are non-returnable. You may contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions.
- If possible always report damage to the delivery company right away. Please report any damage to Office Relief within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by calling (877) 919-1190.
- In the event you receive your shipment with a wrong item(s) or missing item(s) we kindly request you report the discrepancy within 48 hours of receipt. Our Customer Service team will respond promptly to your request.
- As for defective items, please report them to Office Relief Customer Service. Each of our manufacturer's services defective items differently so contact us with what item is defective and we will provide proper instructions on what to do next.
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards. We also accept purchase orders and will review terms and pricing at time of receipt. If you have any questions regarding the status of your purchase order please call us at 877-919-1190.