The Workrite Poise™ monitor arm features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work surface. A simple touch with your fingertip will easily change the position of the Workrite Poise while the monitor remains perfectly parallel.
The Workrite Poise has a range of adjustment to meet users' need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry as well as several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after installation. The cable management system neatly organizes cables out of sight. Optional features include multiple mounting options and quick release monitor bracket for installation flexibility.
- 160° tilt range (+70°/- 90°), 360° pivot at base andarm connections, 180° pivot at monitor mounting 4" stored depth
- Parallel linkage design keeps monitor perfectly parallel when adjusting vertically
- Adjustable pneumatic counter balance
- Clamp mount version includes two piece C-clamp and separate grommet clamp (shown) for surfaces of ¾" - 2¹/8" thickness
- For customized control, including touch-screen use, tension is adjustable at all pivot points
- Integral cable management neatly stores cables
- For security, monitor attached with 4 screws
- VESA monitor mount for 75mm and 100mm standard
- Optional VESA bracket for VESA 100 mm × 200 mm mounting for all single monitor applications
- 80% recyclable at end of life
- 10 year warranty
- Supports monitors up to 22 lbs.
- 23¼" reach, 17½" height range
- 180° rotation of monitor to quickly change from landscape to portrait orientation
|Arm Type||Standard Arm|
|Number of Monitors||1 Monitor|
|Sit-Stand Arm User Height Range||No|
|Mount Type||Bolt Through|