- Parallelogram design: Parallel linkage with adjustable pneumatic counter balance that floats the monitor above the work surface
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension
- Stored depth: 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- Height range: 12"
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- Monitor tilt range: 180° (70° back and 90° forward)
- Reach: 23.25"
- Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment
- Integral cable management neatly stores cables
|Arm Type||Standard Arm|
|Number of Monitors||2 Monitors|
|Sit-Stand Arm User Height Range||No|