Offering all the benefits of a traditional dynamic monitor arm—with none of the shortcomings—the M2 redefines high-performance monitor arms. Current-generation monitor arms utilize a bulky, failure-prone gas cylinder to support the weight of the monitor. The M2 instead uses an innovative mechanical spring to achieve exceptional performance and durability in a lightweight, ultra-thin design.
- Support monitors up to 24", weighing 5-20 lbs.
- Monitor counterbalances by turning screw with supplied Allen wrench
- Height Adjustment: 10"
- Arm extension from mounting point: 20"
- Folded depth from the mounting post: 3.84"
- 60° monitor tilt (30° in each direction)
- 360° swivel for portrait/landscape monitor orientation
- 160° vertical angle range
- 200° lateral angle range
- Made from 52% recycled and 99% recyclable content
- Integrated cable management
- Mount: Mount for Steelcase C:Scape
- Finish: Polished Aluminum with White Trim
|Arm Type||Standard Arm|
|Number of Monitors||1 Monitor|
|Arm Reach||Standard Reach|
|Sit-Stand Arm User Height Range||No|