The Kinesis low-force keypad includes a 2-port USB hub and utilize the same low-force and tactile key switch used in our Contoured keyboards - adding to both comfort and operating life.
The Kinesis low-force keypad allows users flexibility in positioning the keypad to the right or left of the keyboard. It's perfect for narrow keyboards like the Kinesis Freestyle, and Maxim or in conjunction with your laptop. Use it in any situation where a stand-alone keypad is preferred. The 2-port USB hub enables you to easily connect other input devices such as mice without having to access USB ports on your computer.
Kinesis Low-Force Keypad Compatibility:
- PC versions (AC210USB-blk & -bge) works with virtually all PC USB operating systems
- Mac version (AC210MWUSB-wht) compatible with Mac 8.6 and higher (special keys support installation as a non-Apple keypad)
- No special drivers required
Kinesis Low-Force Keypad Applications:
- Use in any intensive data entry environment.
- Connect other USB 1.1 peripherals to the integrated 2-port USB hub.
- Use in conjunction with narrow keyboards such as the Kinesis Freestyle, and Maxim or in any other situation where a separate 10-key is preferred.
Kinesis Low-Force Keypad Features:
- Integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub.
- Low-force and tactile mechanical key switches. Designed in collaboration with the world's premium switch manufacturer.
- PC version includes 4 additional highly used keys (ESC, Tab, Backspace & Keypad equals) for increased editing efficiency.
- Long lasting lasered key legends.
- Height: 1.25"
- Width: 3.75"
- Depth front-to-back: 6.0"
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
|Key Switch Type||No|
|Interface Type||USB, Wired|