Humanscale's adjustable in-line document holder keeps documents aligned with the keyboard and monitor. Maintaining alignment is critical for low-risk positioning, as it minimizes the computer user's potential for repetitive head movement. By using a copy stand, users can dramatically reduce neck and upper back stress. Our copy stands support a range of documents, from single sheets of paper to large books, in addition, they can collapse down and be stowed away to clear valuable desk space.
- Encourages low-risk posture while reading, editing or inputting documents
- Minimizes the neck, upper back and shoulder stress associated with repetitive twisting
- In-line position maximizes data input speed
- Copy Drawer paper tray slides away on easy glide tracks when not in use
- Clip-on paper support for legal and over-sized paper
- Lifetime warranty
|Application||Desktop, Freestanding, In-Line|