Freestyle VIP3™ Accessory Features:
The VIP3 (V-Lifter and Integrated Palm Supports) accessories attach easily to the base of the Freestyle2 Keyboard allowing quick and reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees. Features include:
- Left and Right V-Lifters: the V-lifter quickly and easily alternates the slope of the keyboard from 5, 10 and 15 degrees, positioning your forearms and wrists in a more comfortable position by reducing pronation.
- Integrated, padded palm supports ensures that wrists are neutral while resting.
- Use with or without the pivot/tether. The pivot tether connects the two keying modules of the Solo keyboard together. Disconnect the pivot tether if greater separation is required.
- Provides a highly stable typing platform with no "bounce".
- Not compatible with original Freestyle Solo keyboard.
The VIP3 Accessory Includes:
(Solo keyboard sold separately)
- (1) set of right & left V-Lifters
- (1) set of right & left integrated palm supports which must be installed prior to using
- (1) set of replaceable, padded palm pads
- Max Height at 15 degrees slope: 2.875 inches
- Max Height at 10 degrees slope: 2.125 inches
- Max Height at 5 degrees slope: 1.5 inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
|Key Switch Type||No|